Williamson Family Zone

Welcome friends and family. We have now officially entered the twenty-first century. Hope you all enjoy catching up with our busy family online. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Wisconsin

this first question is tough! I am a wife and mother of four kids whom you will probably tire of hearing about in the following posts. But that won't stop me!! My best friend and I follow God and live life try to walk our journey with joy, peace and lots of laughing! This is a blog about my family for my family (and friends too)

Monday, December 25, 2006

Last Post!

notice: I have started a new blog. You can catch us there at
www.mrswilly-neveradullmoment.blogspot.com

You can delete this from your computer and add the new one.
Blogspot offers some new features so I decided to switch over.
See you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

I like your choice for a blog name.

25 December, 2006 15:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home