Williamson Family Zone

Welcome friends and family. We have now officially entered the twenty-first century. Hope you all enjoy catching up with our busy family online. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Wisconsin

this first question is tough! I am a wife and mother of four kids whom you will probably tire of hearing about in the following posts. But that won't stop me!! My best friend and I follow God and live life try to walk our journey with joy, peace and lots of laughing! This is a blog about my family for my family (and friends too)

Monday, December 04, 2006

The house


Front view

Back view
Of course, nothing is official until we close but this is our new house!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Smelker Seven said...

Oh Sue - I am so happy for you - I hate living in limbo and have had to do it a few times. I know the Lord stretches us during those times, but when things settle it is such a great feeling!

04 December, 2006 09:07  
Anonymous Jamie Farnsworth said...

Sue, I have such a deep respect for you! I'm sure that it's been a really tough year, but I admire the fact that through it all you and your family have remained faithful. God honors that! Not only does God hold you in high esteem, but so do so many of us! God bless you...and may 2007 be better than you could ever imagine! Congratulations on your new house!

04 December, 2006 12:33  
Blogger Shainerz said...

I LOVE IT!
Thanks for the pictures, hun. Definitely looks like a keeper!!
Job well done

04 December, 2006 14:58  
Blogger the devine one said...

WOW!!! That's incredible!
Congratulations!! That's amazing!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

05 December, 2006 11:39  
Blogger Red said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

05 December, 2006 11:41  
Blogger Red said...

Cute! I want to come visit!

05 December, 2006 11:42  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Hooray!!!!!!!

3 Stalls!!!!

Oh, wait...that was a "guy thing".

Congratualtions on the entire abode!

05 December, 2006 17:01  
Blogger JC said...

LOL- when I saw the picutre, I yelled into the other room "hey Larry, check out the Williamson's new house, it has a 3 car garage!"
My husband and the Col. are too much alike!

09 December, 2006 14:19  
Blogger mrswillyof4 said...

apparently all men are. Randy really likes that too! Hey pretty soon we'll have four drivers, so three is good!

10 December, 2006 05:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home