Williamson Family Zone

Welcome friends and family. We have now officially entered the twenty-first century. Hope you all enjoy catching up with our busy family online. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Wisconsin

this first question is tough! I am a wife and mother of four kids whom you will probably tire of hearing about in the following posts. But that won't stop me!! My best friend and I follow God and live life try to walk our journey with joy, peace and lots of laughing! This is a blog about my family for my family (and friends too)

Monday, December 18, 2006

Grandmother Star!

Last night was our Children's Christmas program at the church. The preschoolers started the evening with a couple of songs, fighting, crying and pouting. Somewhere in there you could hear Away in a Manger.
The children from grades K-6 have been working on a program for a few weeks now. Somewhere back in November I "volunteered" to play the adult role, which happened to be that of a GRANDMOTHER!
Randy wasn't happy with my grandmother outfit and so with about forty-five minutes left on the clock until I had to be at church he took Jessica and they went to Walmart in search of a new outfit for me. Jessie fixed my hair in a bun and Randy did the honors with the hairspray! I even added a little extra padding around the middle and backside!!! The play went well and the kids all did well.


Grandmother Star

7 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Awh, that reminds me of when you would direct the Christmas plays here long ago..

You look purdyyyyyyy.

18 December, 2006 13:05  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Awh, that reminds me of when you would direct the Christmas plays here long ago..

You look purdyyyyyyy.

18 December, 2006 13:06  
Blogger Beckie said...

you look great!!!

18 December, 2006 16:44  
Blogger Red said...

Goregeous Grandmother! I think a grandmother role would be better than Santa.

18 December, 2006 17:24  
Blogger JC said...

Lololololol.... :-)

18 December, 2006 19:40  
Blogger Red said...

That takes a lot of guts to take that role. Randy and Jessie sure picked out a pretty dress. Miss you Sue.

18 December, 2006 21:53  
Blogger Shainerz said...

HAHAHA! They made you out to be one cute grandma!
See you in ten days, grandmother star!

18 December, 2006 22:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home