Williamson Family Zone

Welcome friends and family. We have now officially entered the twenty-first century. Hope you all enjoy catching up with our busy family online. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Wisconsin

this first question is tough! I am a wife and mother of four kids whom you will probably tire of hearing about in the following posts. But that won't stop me!! My best friend and I follow God and live life try to walk our journey with joy, peace and lots of laughing! This is a blog about my family for my family (and friends too)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Countdown

The days are counting down until Christmas....are you ready. We are in the midst of final preparations here. I feel like I am almost ready. Just a little more baking to do. The presents are all bought though which is a relief to me, so I don't have to fight through the crowds of last-minute-shoppers.
Last night was Brock's last basketball game of his season. But as I sat in the stands the coach of the "travel team" handed me a piece of paper and on it was the schedule for his next team. I hope Brock enjoys tonight off cuz practice starts Thursday after school!!!
We have enjoyed all the Christmas events in this new town. Another season to become accustomed to the life here in Sparta. The High School had it's Christmas concert which was very good. The girls' choir director also directs the Jazz Ensemble at Universtity of Wisconsin-LaCrosse; therefore they were able to come and serrenade us with a few songs. It was amazing!
I think that all of our holiday parties are over now and I can concentrate on some cleaning and baking around here.
We are hoping to take a little tour of the lights. It seems as it more houses in town decorate than don't so it'll be fun! Another Williamson Christmas tradition will continue....grab the hot cocoa and drive the streets of Sparta.

the girls after their Christmas concert, Monday night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Sue. It's almost here and hard to believe!

20 December, 2006 11:38  
Blogger Shainerz said...

Don't work too hard! You guys come up with such FUN traditions. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
much love!

20 December, 2006 21:08  
Blogger The Smelker Seven said...

Here in Texas, the boast that bigger is better is not an idle one! Never have I seen so many houses lit with so many lights, inflatable toys and yard art! Just walking through our sub at night is a treat.

Merry Christmas from the Smelkers to the Williamson's!

22 December, 2006 06:08  
Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

hola hola! Hope u have an amazing christmas u beautiful people and true to my word i will soon try to send a christmas card!!!! Love u all!!!!

22 December, 2006 09:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home