Williamson Family Zone

Welcome friends and family. We have now officially entered the twenty-first century. Hope you all enjoy catching up with our busy family online. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Wisconsin

this first question is tough! I am a wife and mother of four kids whom you will probably tire of hearing about in the following posts. But that won't stop me!! My best friend and I follow God and live life try to walk our journey with joy, peace and lots of laughing! This is a blog about my family for my family (and friends too)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Nineteen years....I was so blessed when God gave you to me. As a young woman there are many choices and paths to choose from; but God saw fit that your American path would travel to another country just so we would meet. I remember it like it was last week. Me sitting in the church office, you unpacking your boxes in your new office! From those first days of discovery to this moment I am grateful for you dear. I am grateful for a man who didn't let me sit in all my junk but always pushed me to be better, whether I liked what I heard or not. That is true love. Wanting the best for the other person. You have always displayed Christ's love to me...unconditional. What a treasure that is. I was drawn to your integrity and love for God and that is still what I cherish the most in you.
Laughter, tears, grief, celebration, the birth and lives of four other individuals, vacations, camping, shopping, travel, many cities, many houses, ministry intertwined in our personal lives, churches, family times, alone times, knowing each other better than anyone else in this world, security, peace, love, understanding, freedom, correction, holding hands, sharing lives...I look forward to many more of these things with you my dearheart.

7 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Happy Aniversary you two. :)

28 November, 2006 08:26  
Blogger Red said...

Happy Anniversary!

28 November, 2006 09:26  
Blogger Shainerz said...

That is why all we single women are so excited to get married! Because what you described in this post is the ideal man, but of course there's one out there for everyone! Just gotta have patience. :)
Happy Anniversary to you and Randy! Please forgive me as I forgot to send your card...I was supposed to on Saturday but totally blanked out. Hope you don't mind it being late.

LOVE YOU!

28 November, 2006 11:19  
Blogger JC said...

awesome post!

camping.......I bet there are a ton of potential posts just in that one word!

28 November, 2006 12:42  
Blogger Red said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

28 November, 2006 20:08  
Blogger Red said...

I agree with Amber about the ideal man.
You are definitely a blessed woman and he's no doubt very blessed to have you! I hope I get married one day, so I can have someone to share many blessings and the love of God with. God bless you two!

28 November, 2006 20:11  
Blogger Beckie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

29 November, 2006 09:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home