Williamson Family Zone

Welcome friends and family. We have now officially entered the twenty-first century. Hope you all enjoy catching up with our busy family online. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Wisconsin

this first question is tough! I am a wife and mother of four kids whom you will probably tire of hearing about in the following posts. But that won't stop me!! My best friend and I follow God and live life try to walk our journey with joy, peace and lots of laughing! This is a blog about my family for my family (and friends too)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Nanny



Merry Christmas from Nanny.
Instead of a small, alcohol filled barrel we opted for a bow! This is taken yesterday during our snow storm. She's on the look out for anyone who needs help. Or maybe she's seeing if there are any squirrels she can chase, either way she loves the winter. Although, for some reason lately she has taken residence in our back hall. Saints love to be by "their people" and now Sal is back from her hunting excersion I suppose Nanny figured it was time to check in on the kids and me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jilb said...

That's a great picture! I love it!

15 December, 2005 05:20  
Blogger Red said...

I thought I posted to this earlier. Anywho..Nanny is so cute. The Nanny title is so clever since that's her name and she can be the nanny to Sal's puppies.
-Brooke

15 December, 2005 13:27  
Blogger Shainerz said...

I love how she feels obligated to be protecting someone at all times :)
The bow looks adorable on her!!

16 December, 2005 06:30  
Blogger JC said...

Very cute! What...no alcohol? ha ha ha.
I sure don't miss all that snow. But I miss you guys!

20 December, 2005 07:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home